Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# January 2004
# October 2004
# November 2004
# December 2004
# January 2005
# February 2005
# March 2005
# April 2005
# May 2005
# June 2005
# July 2005
# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# October 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# May 2007
# February 2008
# March 2008
# June 2008
# July 2008
# August 2008
# September 2008
# October 2008
# June 2009
# April 2012

Your Prayers


Powered by counter.bloke.com

Friends

Cailing
Karangpongpuchi
Kenny
Jane
Jennifer
Joy
OG's Forum
Steven
Wanzi
Weixin
Valli
Yenleng

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Sick, DOwn and Depressed Week

Have been so sick for the past week. Lost my voice and my had a bit of difficulty breathing as i was choking on my own phlegm.
Something bad even happen this week.. Actually Quarrel with my Gf for two days. I really feel as if we dun understand one another at one juncture. We just pick on one another words and rebuke one another. It was such a torturous session that I dun even feel like recalling. I am sorry sweetheart, actually makes u cry for the whole night. I feel so bad and furthermore ur illness worsens.

However, I wasn’t any better, I broke down on the second day too. Hide myself in the Toilet’s cubicle at AS6 for like half an hour. Oh boy, am I stuck in the Cubicle? Can’t come out with my both eyes swollen, u know? Hey DB, does it remind u of anything? Haha. => Anyway, my mind were still in a complete mess with no idea of what to do.
I Sought the help of an angel, and she suggest that I should be patience with my gf.
Someone who understands her and understand my situation.

From run down to confident, I felt everything could be resolved. Bought Tea, waffle and some goodie and went to Raffles hall to find her. (In Chinese drama, they always say, *Matters can be calmly resolved over a cup of tea*, so here I am trying to apply it to reality) But she was already so sick that she was coiling herself up on the bed. It pain my heart to see her in such a condition. I felt so bad, So so so bad. Why on earth am I doing? Sigh…… After that, Quarreling is a history… we lived happily ever after. =>

Hey, Yenleng, my apology, everytime when we study together hor, den something will crop up. Feels so bad. But know u are very nice one rite? Haha.. Still can Study together next time rite?

God bless all of us. Take care dear friends!! Lets strive hard to lead a meaningful life together!

 

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com