Commandments
Wow.. it has been quite some time since I last blog. Therefore, think I want to spend some time writing my thoughts.
To start of my tots, let me quote a passage from the bible which I happen to read today.
thought it was quite good and i think it makes sense.
The Greatest Commandment Mark 12:28
One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
It makes sense to me and I think that love is such a nice thingy. Wondrous, beautiful, shapeless and an intangible asset in this world. But as I grow up, it seems that things become so complicated. The more I study, the more knowledge that I try to absorb, the more understanding I have, things start to change, it seems like things doesn’t remain as simple.
But I am happy. Happy with everything I have. Contended with life.. Really wanna give thanks for everyone that have come into my life. Especially those that have touched me and leave footprints in my heart. AS I look back at the picture taken during Malaysia, it does bring back nice and sweet memories. Think it was quite fun though there were much disturbances during one of the nite… u guys knows what I am talking about la.. ranging from the *Yan chan Hui* put up by Yanling, who provides real laughter for us…
Dengqi farting onto ivan blankets and pillow…
Wanzi and Junming nite performance, Ivan *Bo ta Bo Lum pa* Scandal of *wo yao bao bao for yenleng* And koala bear hugging the tree for yt*
Reflecting on issues that were raise.. conflict that we had… unhappiness shared.. and happiness during the Malaysia trip was really nice to reflect upon lah.
But memories are still memories.. But I really treasure them lots.. and wanna give thanks for all the friends I have in nus, Jc and sec school.
Thanks to Kenny too, for being so helping and nice, always sharing his stuff.
Was ruminating on wat yating says just now. Seems that people are more selfish in University while her social workers friends are more willing to exchange ideas. Think still have to work upon the unity.. Lets form our discussion grp next sem okay!@
Wanna give thanks to my mum for always being so sweet to me.. I love u mum
Though u may not see this because u dun come online.. But I rally love u lots.
Think that there is really a purpose in my life.. and I am going to fulfilled what I have to do. DO not procrastinate anymore. I know I can. Everyone in this world is an unique individual who can be at their best or at their worst. It depends on which side u wanna set urself upon. Be blessed and find the path.
Anyway, got to go liao.. till I blog again.

2 Comments:
qinlong, do u check ur comments link? haha
enw, ya...the M'sia times
where ivan so badly wants to eat BREAD haha
he was so funny back then...well, not that he's not funny now! haha
2 more papers to go!
you can do it!
jia you!
yup yup.. those were the days.. i miss them too.. u only tok abt e silly things tat others did.. how abt the guy who keep wanting to show that he can still do push ups??!!! haha.. but memories r memories.. treasure and cherish them!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home