Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# January 2004
# October 2004
# November 2004
# December 2004
# January 2005
# February 2005
# March 2005
# April 2005
# May 2005
# June 2005
# July 2005
# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# October 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# May 2007
# February 2008
# March 2008
# June 2008
# July 2008
# August 2008
# September 2008
# October 2008
# June 2009
# April 2012

Your Prayers


Powered by counter.bloke.com

Friends

Cailing
Karangpongpuchi
Kenny
Jane
Jennifer
Joy
OG's Forum
Steven
Wanzi
Weixin
Valli
Yenleng

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Passion and desire?

Even if I caused you sorrow by my letter, I do not regret it. Though I did regret it--I see that my letter hurt you, but only for a little while-- 2 Corinthians 7

Someone told me today, usually when u start of a blog, for the first few days, you would be very enthusiastic, but the passion for it would slowly die off. A large proportion of the people seems to fall inside this category. New things, be it, new laptop, new spectacles, new windbreaker, new drumset,new car, new blog. Some of us would get excited easily, but our passion for it does not last as long.I always wonder, is this true? Do we commit this fallacy. Is nothing everlasting?

I dun think so. Even though, I myself does have similar tendency. However, I know that I can. I saw myself burn with passion and vigor before. Intrinsic fighting spirits that engulf my burning passion soak with the desire to look forward to every single mins of my life. . I like the Energetic feelings. I simply love it. But I am still trying to find every bit and pieces of the jigsaw back.

Think that life can be complex or simple. Sometimes it is the way we view our situation.
Sometimes it is the way our deposition makes us to be. However, all can be changed. We can be a better person that we always want to be. Everyone can. It is a matter of whether we want it a not. Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE. If u dare to Dream, then u are truly living.

I would like to commit this passage to one of my dear friend..
Everything is changing with a speed of uncertainty. What is yours today, might not be yours tomolo. But i believe that whatever is yours will be yours. Take care, friend. Just wanna encourage and give u moral support and let u know that whatever happens, u still have me as your dear friend. Whether your star continues to shine with its illuminating light or whether it starts to fade away in the backdrop of the universe, A friend will still be a friend. Will be there.

Exams are coming and everyone should be studying quite hard. God bless all my friends who are working hard and studying for thy exams.
Take care and exams would be over in a twinkling of an eye.
Personally like Chapter in Cor quite a lot..
So got to share this passage with my friends. =>
2 Corinthians 2

1So I made up my mind that I would not make another painful visit to you. 2For if I grieve you, who is left to make me glad but you whom I have grieved? 3I wrote as I did so that when I came I should not be distressed by those who ought to make me rejoice. I had confidence in all of you, that you would all share my joy. 4For I wrote you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger still a student. said...

hey ql...i cant seem to tag...hope u check ur comments link too...anyway, two more papers to go for me and three more for u.
before we know it, haha! its DECEMBER! OUR favourite month ya?? let's jia you jia you and den play to our fullest after that!
hope u are feeling better and happier as the days go by! =)

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment
<< Home

 

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com