Single Minded- BuRn WiTh PaSsIoN
Many Thanks to all my supportive friends who have been supporting me one way or other. Especially during my period of low Key. Thanks for being there! =>
Exams are coming soon. And many of us should be preparing for the final challenge for this semester. Somehow, i manage to find the motivation to study but somehow, i just feel that some thing is lacking in my life.
Perhaps, it is just a void in my heart. But sadly, I dunno what it is. I just doesn't feel happy but i really dunno how to explain. This leads me to ask myself:" how come i can be so happy and feels so void sometimes."
I found the answer today. The Sermon today was simply great. It was by our Senior Pastor Khong. HIs Speech on One soul, one mind and one heart. Nobody feels good to be traps in two settings; whenever faced with 2 decision, one always have to make one. The main thing is to be clear, FOcus and stay on track. Dun be hot and cold. The worse thing is to be either hot or cold, lukewarm. MAke a FIRM decision, and STICK with it. Be clear and precise and let ur decision be godly!!
God is Changing my life and i want to commit myself to god. I would let this be my and my master wouldn't be world desires but focus on serving him humbly.
In the Mean time, exams are coming dear friends. Continue to Strive hard and believe that nothing is impossible. Stay Focus and motivated. I believe that ur hardwork would pay off. Last thing to note: pls don't compromise ur health during this period, have sufficient sleep and adequate water.
Anyway if u need some motivation: http://www.nus.edu.sg/osa/guidance/selfhelp/motivate3.html
Hope it is useful. ANyway, lets strike towards our common goal, and plant our flag on the peak of the mountain.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home