G12 Conference and uplifting of the spirit!
Test and Friendship
]Just had a psychology test yesterday, feeling a bit tired after that, with so many modules to study and the exam drawing near. Heard that people taking health psychology gonna have a midterm on this coming Thursday. Continue to preservers Ivan! I believe that ur hard work will reap its benefit when the time come. And was chit chatting with yenleng after studying in lib at about two that day. She was very crappy, silly but funny.. She proclaims that I have put a curse on her! Hey, Yenleng, U know, I am not a witch leh, how to put curse. I believe u find ur Mr right soon.. coz u are always such a sweet friend, being around when needed. Writing cards that encourages and motivates Thanks for being such a great pal man!
One more thing to add, my best pal, Waileong sms me and said he had just gotten his first pay cheque and will me treating yating and me to dinner. Hey waileong, thanks so much and have bee quite busy recently.. Hope to catch up with u soon okay?
Christianity
Today, I went for the G12 Conference today. It is a Christian international conference that wills last 4 days. Thurs- Sun. Actually have been feeling spiritually quite low recently, but this conference give me a chance to replenish my strength in the lord. Thanks Rennie for uplifting my spirit when it is down and out. Anyway, Rennie have been my cell leader for about half a year. Feel that he is a holy man who have a spiritual walk with lord. Think I should mix around more with man of his caliber too. He had help me with this inner struggle.
Besides him, there is Kenny too, he have been praying for me too. It was the one of the longest and best prayer that I have received. Something so applicable and serves the immediate concern. Thanks Kenny.
Not to forget, my dar dar… She is the one who decides that she will continue to go for this conference though she got a test on this coming tues. She believe that the lord would provides thus this create more opportunity for us to be with the lord. Thanks sweetheart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home