A brand new world => A New Vision!!
Qinlong have been feeling sick these two days. Suffered from running nose and sore throat. Feel that my whole body is very weak physically. However, just want to give thanks to yoke Yen, aka, YY (hope I spell her name correctly), that as my running nose went from bad to worse and I was like desperately looking for a piece of tissue, she actually gave me the whole box. Guess how grateful I was!! Thanks you so much. In addition, my senior manager was very nice too, actually he was the one that informed her about my running nose condition and he was helping me to look around for an additional tissue box. Thanks Melvyn! Really appreciate the both of u lots.
Lets see, what happened on Mon.
I went to meet Bili for lunch on Monday and because I was there slightly earlier (as usual => ) so I was given the responsibility to look for a seat. As it was lunch hour and the place were like fully packed, I couldn’t find any seat but I was lucky to find one near the clean-up area, (the clear up point). I was happy that I was able to find a seat so easily in the midst of a big crowd., just waited there until Bili came.
After that, he came and we had lunch. As he got up to buy drinks for me, I realize that designs have been added to his long sleeve shirt. As his back was turned against me, whilst queuing up to buy drinks, I noticed, Bili’s shirt was filled with fresh, multi-color in a stripes pattern. Okay, I have to admit, my first analytically tot was to look at the ceiling. It was much to my dismay as I imagine how the bird’s shit can color his shirt. And moreover, it was done in such a meticulous manner. However, to our realization, it was the Auntie, the clean-up point that was the culprit. Thus, poor Bili has to go back home to change after that, and as a result, I felt so bad to have chosen such a location. So dear friends, be smart as we make our daily decisions of our life okay. Dun be as mindless as me. Sometimes, when a seat is vacant in a fully packed place, there could be reasons behind it. =>
Tues
Recently, got less work to do in the office. Actually feel so uncomfortable initially. This is because, it is so difficult to stare into blank space or do nothing, personally. However, for the past 9 days, I have really kept myself busy from morning till dusk. Worked very hard and without slacking. => Perhaps, this is my so-called reward now ba. So rest a bit now lo, perhaps god have planned for this. So that I can recover from my sickness faster. Feel quite happy, as I start to get to know 1 or 2 of my colleagues better. Realized that I am not so open in unfamiliar environment. Perhaps, my high S ignite my stability personality. However, I am a high I too, in other words, it translate into “happy to interact with others”. Therefore, I think I will truly enjoy chatting with my colleagues also. Give me a bit more time okay? =P.
Mm, today, I read the straits time and I felt really upset. It was depressing that another child die in the reservoir. Actually, the tragic part is the heart of the passer-bys who saw and step over, pretended not to see anything or even not lift a helping hand to save the live of a child. It was a tragic incident and it reminded me of the train incident that I described 2 entries back. It was just in line with what I have experience. I am fortunate that my friends around me have a heart of compassionate and I am quite sure that most would help. But I am afraid this is still not enough. Just like what was quote in the bible. “ The harvest is plentiful but the harvester is few”.
I have a dream. I dream that Singapore, in the near future will be developed with an unique identity. An identity that all Singaporean could identify themselves with. One that can be recognized internationally. A quote from Fiorina’s commencement, the just-retired CEO of Fortune 11 company said these. “What you are today is God's gift to you. What you make of yourself is your gift to God. He is waiting for that gift right now. Make it something extraordinary.” These are inspiring words and to me, one of the gift that we can have and give to other is just being true and helpful. Help someone in need, for saving a life is of such great importance that neither money nor time could buy. Dun live to regret ur actions, but live to be of value to other. Let make Singapore a helping society, one with great compassion and love. Let build a brand new world. =>

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home