Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# January 2004
# October 2004
# November 2004
# December 2004
# January 2005
# February 2005
# March 2005
# April 2005
# May 2005
# June 2005
# July 2005
# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# October 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# May 2007
# February 2008
# March 2008
# June 2008
# July 2008
# August 2008
# September 2008
# October 2008
# June 2009
# April 2012

Your Prayers


Powered by counter.bloke.com

Friends

Cailing
Karangpongpuchi
Kenny
Jane
Jennifer
Joy
OG's Forum
Steven
Wanzi
Weixin
Valli
Yenleng

Monday, July 04, 2005

Giving Thanks in my life....

0 The Lord’s Prayer
Dear Father in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
Let ur kingdom come,
Let ur will be done,
Give us today,
Our daily bread,
In heaven as in earth.
Forgive our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.


Just wanna give thanks to the lord for giving me this time to think about my life and recommit myself to him all over again.
I think that I have to realign my purposes to God everyday. Be it in the morning or at night. I just want to make an effort to read his words everyday of my life so that his words would become flesh to me and I won’t be like the man describe in the bible. The man who looks into the mirror and immediately forgets how he looks like after that. I must always remember and preach his words in the bible and continue to tame the restless evil, the tongue. Thus allowing all words that come out from my mouth be of godly value. When we eat junk food, it goes inside into our stomach and naturally it comes out. However, whatever that come out from the mouth, comes from the heart. And I want to continue to keep a pure heart, therefore I have to keep myself in check, so that everyday, my purposes his realign to the holy one and that I will be holy as well.


The lord says, put my fear, insecurity and trust in him. This is because, no matter what had happen or is happening, it happens for a purpose. If something bad happens, and thing appears bleak and unfair. Do not be disheartened. On the contrary, consider it as pure joy to go through such trials. This is because, trials help to develop my perseverance. As a result of that, this would thus make me stronger and hence build up my resilience. Therefore I would grow with every trials. So I just wnt to give thanks to the lord for putting through trials.

Moreover, I believe that things don’t happen coincidentally. Coz everything happens for a reason and when such circumstances arise, what we can do is to seek for his merciful hand and his passionate heart.


Went for a 2-day youth gateway convention on Friday. It is quite good to feel the presence of the lord so strongly again. Thinking of going to a Cambodia overseas mission trip at the end of this year. Perhaps, it is my way of serving the people, to reach out to those who are less fortunate than I am.

Anyway, I feels quite happy. On the way back home yesterday, I gotten my favourite durians at a good price. 4 nice “yellow-yellow” durians as the durian seller called it, was sold to me at the price of $10. The durians were really nice. However, I misses the companies of friends who I usually have, my durian Khakis!! Misses my Sec school Friends, OG friends, and many many more!!

 

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com