Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# January 2004
# October 2004
# November 2004
# December 2004
# January 2005
# February 2005
# March 2005
# April 2005
# May 2005
# June 2005
# July 2005
# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# October 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# May 2007
# February 2008
# March 2008
# June 2008
# July 2008
# August 2008
# September 2008
# October 2008
# June 2009
# April 2012

Your Prayers


Powered by counter.bloke.com

Friends

Cailing
Karangpongpuchi
Kenny
Jane
Jennifer
Joy
OG's Forum
Steven
Wanzi
Weixin
Valli
Yenleng

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Euphoric sense of well being

Things started off this morning with a slow crawl. The first thing that i planned didn't go well as i wanted it to be. Haha. Make an appointment with my mother last night at 1.45 a.m while she was preparing supper for me that we should go eat breakfast tomolo, together at Tanjong Pagar. Wanted to wake up at 6a.m in order to do that, but to my dismay, the Alarm Clock show an urgent face of 7.16a.m. Sigh, so in the end, didn’t manage to eat breakfast with my mum. But I will try again soon. =P

Got to rush to Suntec. Suppose to go for church at 9, meet Cell group at Suntec at 8.45 and Yating, at city hall at 8.30. Rite! Being late for an event is equivalent to being late for 3 appointments! No!! I can't be late. Therefore I was rushing from point to point in order to keep up with the appointment timing. Well, God is gracious to me. He allowed miracles to happen. I managed to keep to the timing for the 3 events.

That was how I kick start my day!!

Okay, I got to admit it. Today, I feel very happy and blessed.
Firstly, Kenny blessed Yt and me by sending us to serangoon, somewhere nearer to Yt's house. Thanks for being so kind to us so often. Really appreciate it lots!

My plans for today were simple. Firstly, church, do a small part of my readings, go swimming with Yt and her bro and meet up with a good friend of mine in the evening. The best part is I manage to fulfill all!!

Everything went according to plans. And on top of that, today I received much encouragement from my cell leader and my good friend. My cell leader shows understanding and kindness by blessing me with kind words. I realized that I can be very happy just to receive kind words from people, when they mean what they say of course.

In the evening, i meet up with Joanna. Haven't seen her for a long time. Wow, and she treated me to dinner, Manhattan at PS. Sorry to let u pay for the expenses and I felt quite bad after that, to let a gal treat me, but i promised to treat her back next time. It feels good to be around in ur friend's presence. Just to sit down, chit chat and understand what is happening in one's other life. Feels really nice to have meet up.

Wanna give thanks to Yating for being understanding and for trusting me. =P And i really enjoyed the swimming with u and ur brother. Though, I were the one doing most of the swimming. I.e. her bro were doing trap water while as usual, Yating swam a few laps. Okay, to her credit, she shows improvement lah.. Got 8 laps lo! Way to go, Yating. U have really become a bit more active in exercising since 1 year ago!! U have done well. Keep it up!

Anyway, Waileong has been busy with his projects and work, hope that u be able to balance out the things that u have got to do and that u will continue to find strength and perseverance in doing it! You can do it!

Lastly, but not least, I shall continue with my aspiration to run the marathon and the Nus Heritage Run. Though there are still some obstacles here and there, I will continue to believe and continue to train hard! Yeah yeah yeah!!!

Okay, till i blog again...
Take care dear friends..

 

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com