Waileong, Yafen and Her mum birthday.
I celebrated a few birthdays today. Feel quite good to catch up with my good friends and to share what is happening in my life. Haha.. I think chat is really close to one heart when one is open in ideas and speech.
I think I feel really happy today. Besides the crapping sessions that I have, I think that this is one of the nice sharing sessions that really is so nice and tender. Just like the good old time. =P
Well, everyone grow up. Learn to be independence, starts to be busy with different issues and commitment. However, it feels great to have friends like u all, who truly cares and understand. Well, we might have different opinions in different issues but what is important is we understand one another and make an effort.
Anyway, still recovering from my headache, therefore going to ZZZZZZzzzzzz.. Anyway, take care, everyone!! =P
Haha...< yes policeman need more sleep coz not as strong as in the past.. =P
But will get stronger with each passing day.. =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home