Why Isn't Singapore in the World cup?
I was on the train with yating today, and as usual, she only read like half of the newspaper. I flipped to the soccer news page and as i was reading the soccer news,
suddenly yating Stretch out her head and ask me, hey, where is Singapore? I tot Singapore always in the world cup one, we never qualify this year mah? I almost fainted on the train. =P
Oh no.. recently, it seems that my passion for chinese chess is coming back, i seem to be playing chess online very often. hope i will not neglect my studies man..
Anyway the website is clubxiangqi.com
Went to yating's house to watch the age of innocence just now. It is under one of our module, "film and history"that we have to watch. I think i really enjoyed this module a lot as i feel that it is quite fun and intriguing. Using film to understand the history. In that sense, i feel that the module help brings out critical thinking whilst we have fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home