Challenging Year Ahead!!
Havent had been too happy lately. I think that i have some problems that i have been trying to resolve but circumstances seems to be working against my way. so in that sense i have been quite troubled trying to resolve these issues in my life.
Well, Year 2005 have been generally a good year for me as i drew closer to god. I could sense his overwhelming presence in my life. i Feel truly blessed as i give thanks to the lord for the wondrous things and blessings he have had in store for me in my life. Whenever things seems too much for me to take, generally i feel overwhelm and difficult. But it seems that all things are possible. As long as i dun give up, everything would be all right. AS least this is what i thinks
Let me continue to believe and have faith that god would not give me more than i can take. I will continue to believe and resolve all the internal turmoil and struggles that is within me. MAy the faith in god be translate into solutions and let everything resovlve by itself. I believe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home