Fulfilling my promise to blog often.. =P
Opps.. Oh NO! NOT Again.. 3 days never blog..den later.. will procrastinate den would have the desire to blog everyday le. MUst remain consistent.
Firstly, Thanks for Responding to my Johari's window. Gosh, i appreciate the kind words man!! =P
Have u ever had a bad conflict with somebody that u are close to. Or a bad conflict with someone who do not know very much personally. Have u gotten project mates whereby the attitude isn’t too good? Well, it is part and parcel of life.. Last Thursday I gotten into an intense discussion with my proj mates so much so that we discuss the matter for 3 hrs from 12am till 3. That is seemingly the very first time that I was really unhappy. Feeling stifled most of the time and not being given enough autonomy to discuss our ideas. The tutor was finally activated to help us resolve it. Sigh.. In the end only manage to sleep at 3 am. When I got a test on fri.
Well, sometimes it is hard to work together in a group when opinions differ. Given that this is true, I believe that it is always good to give the other party a chance to explain matters or discuss the issue further. It is as if we are born with 2 ears because we are supposed to listen more. I believe in that retrospect, fewer conflicts would result and hence barriers btw the 2 human blocks would have been removed. Thus I would like to urge u all to listen more and care more for each and everyone’s idea. Lets utilize the power of a group. =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home