Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# January 2004
# October 2004
# November 2004
# December 2004
# January 2005
# February 2005
# March 2005
# April 2005
# May 2005
# June 2005
# July 2005
# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# October 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# May 2007
# February 2008
# March 2008
# June 2008
# July 2008
# August 2008
# September 2008
# October 2008
# June 2009
# April 2012

Your Prayers


Powered by counter.bloke.com

Friends

Cailing
Karangpongpuchi
Kenny
Jane
Jennifer
Joy
OG's Forum
Steven
Wanzi
Weixin
Valli
Yenleng

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Choir and words of encouragement

Went for the choir worship in church too and I agree with Kenny that it is really challenging. (http://kennygoh.blogspot.com/) Long time never have had such experiences and I remember that the last time I feel this way was during BMT. (Basic military experiences) That was when, all of us were in the knock-it down position (push up) and were ask to constantly do push up and hold it there. Whereby if someone drop down because cannot "tahan", the whole process of endurance would have to be restart again. The purpose and aim of which is to allow us to build up team spirit and a culture of endurance.

Now, the aim differs, we are worshipping our lord, and it is a really wholesome experience though it is not easy. I give glory to the lord. Gee.. So is there anybody who is considering to come and support me for this few weeks? I will be the choir team on stage in expo. Contact me!! IF u are interested. =P

I know that there are a lot of disappointment and discouragement in life. However, lets hang on there pple.

Whenever someone disappoint u, remember, at least u still have friends in Ur midst. Whenever trouble seems too much to take, remember we have overcome many difficulties to be here today
Whenever you feel like giving up, tell yourself u can do it.
Whenever you feel upset and lonely, tell yourself, life is more than about urself.
Whenever there is a struggle, committed yourself to God.
God will always be there for you when u have troubles. I remember the phrase in the bible that says, he will not give u more than we can take.

Dear friends,
Lets encourage one another and show our support in times of needs!! Take care everyone.

 

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com