Back To blogging- New phrase of life
I have decided to spend some time to restart my blog all over again. I think in a way, this is my personality. When I am too busy and focusing on something, I tend to neglect on certain matters. Well, graduated from NUS le and the life after that is much different. Think when we are faced with different phrases in our life, we tend to have different challenges and issues.
For the past two months, I was working in Bank of America as a contract staff. It was based project on an annual review Well, it reminds me of my NUS days that was also project laden but the only difference is that I am paid for this.
My life for the past three months is hard to be describe with words. Well, just started working for 4 months since May…. Firstly in UOB and then in BOA. These 2 different banks give me different feelings and allow me to meet up with different people. I will say that, generally, banking staff give me the feeling that they are a bunch of very hardworking people, who have the tendency to stay late to finish their work.
The past week has been tiring. Yating has been encouraging; calling me at 8.30am, (The time that she walk to the bus-stop and the time in which I am already in office). She has been teasing me and saying that I will be given the best worker award, and at the same time, the electricity bills for my company will go up by a lot this month. This is because, I have been going there at 7 plus in the morning and staying late until 10 plus for both mon and tues. Have been doing so in order to finish the project on hand. Finally, with the help of Ruihui, another temp staff in BOA, we manage to finish this project on thurs. I think it was really great to work together with him as a team. My project mate and I have had make a new friend. We have very similar interest like running and playing Romance of the three kingdoms game. Appreciate his effort in this project. Without his help, might not have finish it. Thanks Ruihui. =>
Thanks yating for being understanding; and bear not going out on weekdays, because I have to work Overtime for these past few days.
Was supposed to go out with yating on sat. And it was nice just relaxing at the East Coast beach. Looking at the sea and just resting. YEAH!!!!
Anyway, I will be starting my first perm job tomolo. I give thanks to God for the blessings in my life. For putting me through trial and difficulties before allowing me to get this job. For putting different people into my life and for their help and encouragement. Thank God for blessing me with this job. I am truly blessed and I would like to live out my mission statement.
One more thing, I am very encouraged by my brothers and friends by my side. Thanks waileong and Xide for being so encouraging. God bless.
My Mission Statement: To lead a wholesome and purposeful life, living live in balance, centered in god, guided by the spirit, aiming to build a community of relationship with a deep sense of desire to touch the lives of others while at the same time, I would continue to sharpen my saw, maximizing my learning curve and opportunities continue to be dressed in patience, care and love. Communication of ideas and thoughts with clarity and confidence

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home