Dec - A month packed with events.
December is a month packed with events..
ReflectionIt seems that there are a lot of things to ruminate, to reflect upon, to understand, to believe to have faith and to do.
My Sergeant passed away at the age of 29, and i went to his wake on the 7th of Dec. He was a man that i really respected a lot and it seems that i keep having flashback of the memories that we have had together.
As i grew older, i realize that i treasure the quality time that we have to spend together with my friends, family and loved one. I think i might be a bit tuned to be more goal oriented. I love to interact and know one another and doing activites when there is a single focus, purpose in mind.
Even as i ran today, (25/12/06) My run reminded me of sergeant Marvin, someone who i usu ask for permission to run during the off peak break time back in camp. Well life is short on earth, make every moment here worthwhile.
Quality time spend
On the other hand, Let me share things that are on a happier note. Yating's family treated me to Malaysia again this year. I really appreciate the time that we spend together. I guess i really enjoyed the session of just relaxing and hanging our with yating and her family. IT was really nice!!! THanks for treating me to MY for the holiday again!!! =>
Got to learn to be more conscientious
I believe that one of my weakness is in being not conscientious enough. REcently there has been many events and mistakes that i make as a result of this characteristics. E.g. I actually plan for 2 event at the same time on the same day without me knowing it. SUch as, i plan for a gym session with a group of friends and birtday celebration with another group. I also believe in making promises and keeping them. THis is because i believe that we have to be credible and be trustworthy in the things that we do. THus in this sense, i would have make myself into a difficult position. In the end, i went for both and i was glad that both parties was understanding and forgive me on my mistakes. I should continue to strive hard to improve on my weakness, so that my strength would be seen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home