Personal thoughts and rumination
Work
I have been confirmed!! Finally!! Indeed, it is a joyous occasion. I believe that I am working for the lord, my god and not working just for my bosses. This is my mentality and that is my motivation for working very hard when the going get tough. However, when I received my feedback form and it was filled with some positive comments. I was really encouraged. It is true, like what Ronghui says, “ ….Let us consider, how we can spur one another on, as the day approaches.” This words ring, and truly I am encouraged by words. Thanks U!!!
Everything I do, I believe is never wasted and this philosophy is derived from my cell leader, Rennie. Someone who I look up to for guidance and who truly cares for me. Thanks cell leader. Appreciate ur presence and guidance in all different aspect of life, be it, financial, intellectual or spiritual. Thanks Rennie.
Challenging year
Every year, I feel that there are many challenges that I faced. From coping with the demands of everyday life to the amount of tasks and time that I have on hand, to my spiritual growth to my concern for growth in different aspect. I figured that, god is in control, like what my dearest say… Right Miss Teo? You have experience the touch of god that day. Resisting him didn’t work, isn’t it?
Well, I have to continue to put my trust and faith in god and continue to align my purpose to the spirit. Going deep, looking far and asking big from god. As I continue to endure and keep working on the challenge, I will strive hard to be a light of the world for god.
Ministry
YSP and Great Kids (Formerly known as Touchkids), is a different session and experience each time. From struggling to find time to go, from occasional disappointment, happiness, sadness, uncertainty, I feel that I am really growing together with the kids. It does give me a deep sense of satisfaction to be with the kids, to see some of them growing up. I like to give them guidance in ways that matters and on the other hand, I like to have fun with them too. Kids can be really interesting at times. REallY!!!
Focus
I would really like to be really focused this year and I hope the dreams in my heart will come true. I believe that all things are impossible but with god, all things are possible!!!
WE can dream dreams, so long as u believes.
God can make miracles happen today. Just believe by stepping out in faith.
Yating
This part is for Miss Teo…Think I really love Miss Teo a lot. She has been someone who I really trust and can really talk too. She is someone who I feel really at ease with and I share my happiness and sadness with her. Always appreciate ur presence lots and like ur silly face, silly action. She is the apple of my eye and I think that I am really lucky to know u. Thank god!!
The other day, Miss Teo told me, her parents want us to get married next year. Gee..i was surprised, happy in parts, shocked in parts. Happy to have them entrusting their daughter to me. Shocked as I feel that I am not financially, spiritually really for this commitment. I will continue to strive hard and work hard towards this goal. =>
Kind of feel funny today. Her mum wanted to drive me to Paya Lebar MRT after dinner. (We were at Tampines) But I was so tired and said maybe tampines MRT would be good for me given that there were more seats. But the moment I make the decision, I was a bit regretful, still not knowing why exactly at the moment. Only when I take a few more steps further, did I realize that I would have desire to spend a bit more time with her, even if it means sacrificing a bit more of my rest. Well, next time, do stop me, if I make unwise decisions.
Last but not least, actually I am always and really proud of u that u are a social worker and u are following ur dreams!! => I think that is all what we should do right? Live life with no regrets. Till our next meeting, Miss Teo.
Thanks dear, for all ur love and presence. Take care and be a good social worker! C ya

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home