Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# January 2004
# October 2004
# November 2004
# December 2004
# January 2005
# February 2005
# March 2005
# April 2005
# May 2005
# June 2005
# July 2005
# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# November 2005
# December 2005
# January 2006
# February 2006
# March 2006
# April 2006
# May 2006
# June 2006
# July 2006
# October 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# May 2007
# February 2008
# March 2008
# June 2008
# July 2008
# August 2008
# September 2008
# October 2008
# June 2009
# April 2012

Your Prayers


Powered by counter.bloke.com

Friends

Cailing
Karangpongpuchi
Kenny
Jane
Jennifer
Joy
OG's Forum
Steven
Wanzi
Weixin
Valli
Yenleng

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Year 2007

Intro and year 2007
Indeed 2007 would be a great year.

Kick off 2007 with a party countdown at expo hall 10. A countdown party that was organized by my church FCBC!! I think I have grown much since I first went to church approximately 3 years ago.

Yes!! I feel truly blessed for everything around me. My life has not been very smooth sailing, coupled with different issues at different juncture. For e.g. in need of financial support back in NUS days and the lord grant me econs tuition thru one of my church members.

When I feel discouraged or tired from the ministry works that I am doing, people in my ministry, at the very day gave me presents in which it actually serves as a motivation and I was indeed thankful for their thoughts and gifts. Serving the kids and leading them open my eyes to a new understand both spiritually and on a very personal basis. It seems that I grow together with the kids and the feeling is really nice.

Physically
Physically, I feel stronger. I feel that I could do everything without feeling fatigue. This is a feeling which I haven’t felt since NS time. I believe, it has got to do with more training, together with my dear Miss Teo and my dear Cell group. Indeed I can look forward to more training with them in 2007 and it really encourages me a lot. Fitter and people to train me. I am indeed blessed. Thanks pple.

Job
Samsung is my first perm job and I am really thankful that my boss is really understanding. Haha.. I always compare her with yating and think that she can be very fun, cute and childlike at times. It is really nice when I feel connected as we share part of our life during times of late night. I have come a long way and I could feel the blessings that are really seeping into my life slowly. I am really happy to be in FCBC, in church, in the midst of my family, friends and loved ones.

Ministry and church
Indeed, church and ministry has been the prime that lead me to view this world differently. Truly encouraged by family in church and I would like to continue to spread the love of the lord after I am so blessed by them. Indeed, I enjoyed the every Sunday session with my barnabas kids. Naughty and Mischievous at time, but very fun to be with.

What are ur plans for 2007? Time is passing away every moment. Let god take charge of our life but continue to plans on activities. I would want to let his will be done and not mine, but I would like to continue to plan. Thank you lord! =>

 

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com