3rd day as an untrained Teacher
I have had resigned from Samsung Asia and now i have embark on a new career to teach in a Junior College.
The life of a teacher in indeed challenging and interesting. With the top concern of the teacher being that of the interests of the student. I see that my colleagues are so passionate with the life of the student they are responding in all ways that they can in order to help them cope with their studies and learning. This includes giving consultation till 6 pm and marking their essay in positive marking.
Whereas, for me, as an new untrained teacher, the workload has been easy thus far. With us, attending and observing lecture and tutorials. This is to understand how to handle classroom management which is indeed important for us as we are not really experiences in this aspect.
Tomorrow, i will be assisting the 2 track and field teacher in coaching the school team. I hope to give all i can to the students and assist them in any ways possible.
Next, i will have to start preparing for the tutorial lessons as my Level Head for my subject has mentioned that she will let us have the opportunity to teach the weaker students. Indeed i am looking forward to it and i will have to start preparing the teaching materials as early as today. In order to do a good job for the teaching of the concepts.
These few days have been quite a sabbath for me as compared to the hectic schedule that i once have at Samsung Asia. I thank God for the "break" that i have and i know that God is using me in an area that i am passionate about. I can finally for once leave earlier than ms Teo!! haha.. i actually reach her house at 5.30 pm yesterday to go swimming together with her. Cool right.
Hope i am able to do a great job in teaching the School students. I want to be the nothing but the best that i can provide. Thank God for the friends and colleagues that you have given me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home