Motivation
First and Foremost, Happy anniversary dear!! I win again as usual!!!
Interestingly, a few friends of mine have been saying that I look tired recently. Indeed, partially I believe it could be the dark eye rings that have formed around my eyes. Hee.. I am now trying to get rid of it.
Secondly, I think the reason behind might be motivation at play. Indeed I think I do need to achieve things. I think life can be quite boring if I don’t achieve anything. Interestingly I am supposed to write an article on motivation and I have not start on it yet.
Indeed, it seems, even though I am supposed to be freer than Yenleng, but I believe she is coping quite well in school. I hope u are! =>
For me, I can sense the stress creeping in. Hehee. I believe this kind of stress is self- given.
Actually, I kind of realize that my weekend is always fully packed and most of my week days are fully packed with activities as well.
On one hand, I feel very bored and I think I need to do something challenging and on the other hand, I feel tired, which I don’t really know why.
Anyone can tell me y? Have I lost the drive?
I want the motivating Qinlong to be back!! Motivated to study and motivated to do all things under the sun

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home