Photoshoots and some random thoughts.
Today, went for a photoshoot with Dear. It was time well spend with both of us enjoying the process of the photoshoot.
Lyn and her friend ask us how we first met and we narrate the scenario to them. With that story as the backdrop, they created a story with the photos that we took.
Enjoy the time spend with Yating. I guess making her happy makes my day. I think i can be easily satisified.
Went to my friend, daryl's wedding today. I were reminded of how quiet and reserved i can be. Besides the groom, i do not know any of his friends there. (As he didnt invite the rest of the secondary school friend). I guess it is really my character to be very much reserved and keep to myself. Guess, i just like being myself.
There are many things on my mind. I think i am on the path of knowing myself even better. I remember, back in My NUS days, Ivan did mentioned before that i am competitive. Well, i didnt agree to that. His viewpoints were further resonated with the viewpoints of some of my NIE friends who said the same things. I think, this still depends on my circumstances. If the occasion requires me to win, i would like to rise to the occasion to win. Nonetheless, i demand myself to put in the greatest effort i can input.
Just thinking of my strength of the desire to win and play games, i thought to myself. How good would it be if i can play games everyday. Pisstop cafe came across my mind as a possible avenue to look into.
But i still know, God has called me to work into the life of the youth. I want to be good role model for youth to follow after and i will want to take after Lord Jesus Christ image. Will pray to be more like him and less like myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home